Sunday 19 June 2016

Alkali Water


Liquo8 Alkali Water
Liquo8 Alkali Water (source: personal documentation)
It’s have been a very long time I have never wrote an article in full English, but today, I’ll try to do that. Sorry in advance, if there are some wrong and/or inappropriate words and/or sentences. Please enjoy this article.
I write this article because some days ago I unintentionally bought a bottle of mineral water. Its price IDR 4.900 per bottle. Initially I thought that it was expensive, but after I found that it’s a different kind of mineral water, it’s an alkali water, I change my mind and said to myself that the price is normal. The brand name is Liquo8. I don’t know yet what alkali water is, so I try to googling it and found the website of that brand and also other websites about alkali and alkali water.
The first website I open absolutely is the brand or product site. I found some explanations about what alkali water is, but first I want to know what alkali is. So, I try to open wikipedia on that topic. This is the definition of alkali according to wikipedia, “in chemistry, an alkali is a basic, ionic salt of an alkali metal or alkaline earth metal chemical element. An alkali can also be defined as a base that dissolves in water.” The word alkali derived from Arabic word al qaliy meaning the calcined ashes referring to the original source alkaline substances.
That’s the definition of the word alkali (for complete definition or explanation, please refer to wikipedia). So, what alkali water is ? Alkali water or alkaline water or alkali drinking water is the mineral water which have level of pH (power of Hydrogen) above 8. That level of pH in alkali water causing this water be more basic than normal mineral water. That basic characteristic made alkali water have more benefits for our body health, one of it is balancing our body acidity. A water with basic characteristic as alkali water can help to neutralize acid level within our blood. That thing will help to increase the oxygen level and also our energy. The fact saids that 80 percent of our foods and drinks that we consumes every single day are produces molecular acids, by consuming alkali water that have basic characteristic, will help our body to keep healthy, because alkali water will help balancing our body’s acidity level.
I think thats all I can share about alkali dan alkali water. Please enjoy and may this short article be useful for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KumpulBlogger